Saturday, September 4, 2010

College Life

A pictures worth a thousand words
-or am i just a little bit lazy?

I’m trying to decide whether I’m excited or nervous about starting college. I’m starting AS English, Communications and Film studies. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do last year so I guess I sort of had a bit of an unofficial gap year, I worked and did a short course in beauty. I do feel I benefited from this year however as I’ve grown up more in this one year that I did my whole time at secondary school.
I fully plan to embrace the whole college lifestyle,
As I sort of feel like it’s my turn now.
So it would be warmly welcomed if anyone had any survival tips on college, due to the fact I haven’t be at school for over a year now, and i need to fall in to some good habits!

5 comments:

  1. College wasn't too much of a leap for me in terms of social, as a lot of my friends were with me. If you're going it alone, it's likely the majority will be in the same boat so it's easy to make friends.
    Work wise, keep on top of things. For me it was quite a different work ethic in college & the work began to build up fast. Keep on top of it and do anything you need to as soon as you can so you don't have it hanging over you.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thankyou for following:)
    im just starting college myself and im really exited! even though i will know noone im really looking forward to meeting new friends!

    http://elsie-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love your blog!
    Follow back? :)
    College is fun, enjoy it while you can.
    Trust me it's a happy medium of responsibility and freedom :)

    Danielle
    - my blog is also on fashion and college life

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your new adventure! in my experience, college is the best time of your life :)

    x Niki
    A Haute Mess
    ps. There's a giveaway currently going on at A Haute Mess! You can win an amazing cuff bracelet valued at over $100. Thought you might be interested :)
    Giveaway posted here xoxo

    ReplyDelete